Let Us Handle the Details, So You Can Focus on the Big Picture
We pride ourselves on the quality and variety of our services and specialties. Not only is our team highly trained and credentialed, but also we’re also savvy with the latest technology. In fact, ERS was one of the first Florida Court Reporting agencies to employ computer-aided Real-Time transcription. From language interpreters to technology experts, we have what you need.
A Long List of Court Reporting Services (and then some) to Better Serve You
- Depositions in our beautiful offices or at remote locations
- Audio/Video Transcription
- Videoconferencing, Face-to-Face Broadcast Depositions
- Realtime and Expedite Depositions
- Internet Streaming
- Language Interpreters/Translators Arranged
- Telephonic Depositions
- Videotaped Depositions by American Guild of Court Videographers as CCVS. Or Certified Video Specialists (CLVS)
- E-Transcipt™, CD-Rom Delivery of Transcripts
- Bundled Transcripts with Integrated Exhibits on CD
- DepoStream and Streaming Video
- Synchronized Text to Video
Litigation Specialists that You Can Depend on For
- Administrative Hearings
- Arbitrations, Board Meetings
- Aviation & Marine Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Last minute reporting and On-Call Reporters
- Medical Malpractice
- Patent & Trademark Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Technical Experts Testimony
- Utilities Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
Online Ordering and Scheduling to Save You Time
We like to make your job easier and that includes making it convenient to transact business with us. Now you can order services on your schedule, 24/7.
Executive Reporting Service has real time professional staff available for clients whom need a Court Reporter, an interpreter, or a legal videographer at the last minute.
Just make a call to hire our expert court reporters (727) 823-4155 or (800) 337-7740 or feel free to Contact Florida Court Reporters in Greater Tampa Bay area including Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Manatee and Sarasota areas of Florida.